The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Tired, but Satisfied

All morning, I've been agonizing in my head about what to blog about today. Do I blog about the tortuous experience that I had at a five star restuarant on Friday night, where the food was not so great and two of my friends ordered HAMBURGERS, which then segued into a hilarious experience at Serendipity- where one of the hamburger ordering friends went to go meet a guy there that had been calling her twice a day for weeks and then didn't recognize her when she standing directly in front of him?

Or do I do an extensive post about volunteering at a cat shelter on Saturday morning, where one of the cats tore apart my arm? That was good times.

Or, would you rather hear about Saturday night, which started out with dinner and a movie with Michelle, then moved to a bar in the West Village and ended around 9 the next morning in the Bronx where I was having the best sex of my life for the second time in less than 4 hours?

Quite frankly, I'd rather blog about the Superbowl and how I contend that were it not for constant and incessant bad calls by clearly biased refs, the Seahawks would have won.

All in all, it was a weekend for the record books and I'm going to need about 20 straight hours of sleep to ever feel normal again.