The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pinch Me

Is the world still tilting on it's axis? After the events of last night- I feel like I must surely be in an alternate universe.

Last weekend, I met a guy at a party. He was handsome and there was a vibe there and we exchanged numbers. I didn't actually expect to hear from him, I mean, how many times have I given out my number and never been called? Approximately a million. So, I have learned that giving out a number means nothing and that expectations are foolish, right?

Imagine my surprise to hear from him on Sunday night! We talked for an hour and a half. He's funny, he's interesting, and he has a graduate degree. Be still my beating heart. He plays basketball for one of those intramural leagues here in the city, but wanted to hang out with me before the game, so we met up and had some dinner and talked for hours. He touched me a lot while talking to me, which I totally dig. He mentioned how attracted he was to me. When it was time for him to go, we walked to the subway together since we both needed the same line. He asked me if we could hang out again tonight.

He got off the subway before me, and kissed me on the cheek on his way out.

He called me after the game to confirm that we are hanging out tonight.

Surely this is not my life.

Did I mention that he has really phenomenal arms? I practically had an orgasm every time I touched them....

Labels: