The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful...

I am vain about many things. My lips- they are very full and dare I say, luscious. My ass- it's big, but I love it. Obviously my breasts- they come in handy. But at the top of the list, is my hair.

As a small child, I had that gorgeous white-blonde hair, generally found only on the Nordics and the very young. Age saw it get darker until I have settled into my adult natural hair color of a dirty blonde/mousy brown. The color is a little dull and blah, but some expertly applied highlights can fix that right up. My hair is thick, there's a lot of it, but the strands are very fine, so it's extremely soft. It's straight, but with a smidge of natural curl, to give it a little body.

These days- it's long. And I love it. I love that I can do hundreds of different things with it, even though I almost always wear it down. I love that when I pull it into a pony-tail, the end of it is long enough to hit my back. I love having someone run their fingers through it, or pull on it.

My hair doesn't let me down. Unlike Marc. Unlike Mr. Wrong. Unlike Cam.

Turns out- this is definitely my life.