The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Valentine's Day Treat

It's official- yesterday was my best Valentine's Day to date. Which just goes to show, it doesn't require fireworks and gobs of money.

The new man, let's call him Cam, came over around 7ish. I made him dinner while he worked on our computer. Turns out the computer has a virus and we need to format that hard drive. Poo to that. Anyway, then we just ate dinner while watching the Olympics (I love Bode Miller!) and talked for a long time. He was sore from basketball games and shoveling snow, so I offered to give him a back rub because I have magic hands. And backrubs are a perfect opportunity to get someone to take off their shirt!

Not wanting to scare my roommates with the half-naked man, we went into my room. Of course one thing led to another, was there any doubt about that? But I drew lines and didn't let him cross them. I was worried that he was going to be expecting something that I wasn't ready for yet, but he wasn't and we just kept it to some good old fashioned making out, with a little petting thrown in.

I kicked him out around 10:30ish and on his way out the door, he asked me out for Friday. That means 3 dates in one week. Holy shit.

Seriously, there is no way this is my life.

How long do I have to hold out?

Labels: