The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ruthless

It is unbelievable to me how inconsiderate people can be. I have a friend. There was a time when we were fairly good friends, good enough friends to travel together anyway. But I haven't seen her at all in about 3 years and we don't talk much anymore. Just the gradual drifting apart that happens with friends when you live across the country from each other and you weren't ever that close to begin with.

She asked me if her and her husband could stay at my apartment towards the end of March. I said it was okay, I don't mind guests too much and it's nice to be able to help other people out. She just sent me her plans, and guess how long she's staying?

ONE FULL WEEK. She arrives on a Friday and doesn't leave until the next Friday. Both her AND her husband. Who does that? Who thinks that this is an acceptable amount of time to inconvenience an entire apartment of people?

Inconsiderate people! That's who!!!

No More houseguests after this!