The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Another Chance at Email Boy

Email Boy is back on the scene again. I got an email from him a few weeks ago telling me that he's having a houseparty and requesting my presence. There have been a few additional emails back and forth regarding the deets and there was one yesterday, which I am going to paste right into this here blog so you can bask in his utter adorableness (L- you're the only one who's going to get the mojito joke- remember the party in Jersey at Crazy Lady's house? And the snorting*?)-

"The specifics-
Music-old school, 80s, house, hiphop...Mike and I have turntables in the apt so there is a high chance of people shakin it..
Alcohol-BYOB We'll have the basics (beer/liquor), but the more the merrier...especially if you're into something specific...--translation, if you want mojitos you better bring the tree leaves and the other stuff cuz i dont have it.

Party starts 10-1030... u can come earlier if you want--

Call my cell at some point on sat and give me an update..555-111-1222"
(cell phone number changed for security purposes, this is not the number that he gave me)

How cute is he? I love him! Also, what's with him telling me I can come earlier? Does that mean anything?

Two years!!! Two years I've been lusting after this man. I am now in possession of his address and his cell phone number!!

Commence stalking.....


*I realized I should explain the snorting- cause it sounds like we were doing lines of coke and we weren't. L was sickish and had recently partied herself hoarse. So whenever she would laugh, it came out a little like a bleating goat who was having surgery performed without any anesthesia, which in turn made all the rest of us laugh to the point of tears. When Email Boy laughed this hard, he always, without fail, ended up snorting, which then sent us tail-spinning into additional gails of laughter. It was a vicious, vicious laughter cycle.

Labels: