The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Emails from the Emailer

So, I'm on that devil's tool of a website- www.myspace.com. My roommate created my account and even entered in all the information for me, and I would occasionally (maybe once a month)log in and approve friend requests- how they found me, I'll never know.

Anyway- Email Boy is mildly obsessed with it and is on, approximately 24/7. How do I know this? Because he added me as a friend yesterday and sent me a couple of messages. I got a comment on my profile from him at 5 am this morning and another email from him at 7 am. Who is on myspace at 5 am? Crazy people, that's who!

Interesting thing to note- another man-friend of mine, James, left a comment on my page, something along the lines of 'hey sexy, I haven't seen you in forever, where've you been?' Whatever, not a big deal.

Email from Email Boy: Who's James? he's kinda hunky.....

What is that all about?

Labels: