The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sex and the Single Girl

Days since I last had sex: 25

Yikes!

I actually got booty-called this past weekend, but didn't even answer my phone as I was... suffering from female afflictions.

Besides, aren't I supposed to be on a break?

And, holding out for it to mean something?

Since I've only had sex ONCE (actually twice, but it was both in the same night) in the last three months, I'm actually not doing too terribly. You can't expect a girl to go cold turkey, can you?

I frequently wake up in the middle of the night/early morning for no apparent reason. During these annoying awake times, I will do a lot of thinking. Sometimes I will compose lists of things that I need to get done at work. Often I will try to remember who I am crushing on at the moment, which is sometimes difficult. No fail, I always ask myself one question- if I had a man next to me right now, would I have sex with him (I also frequently ask myself this question right as I'm getting into bed to go to sleep)? There are occasions when the answer is no- during certain times of the month, obviously, or if I've been working out REALLY hard and I'm crazy sore. But almost always- the answer is yes.

Some man out there is missing out on a phenomenal sex life by not being with me.