The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Get Busy Living

I started to write a post about Email Boy and how confused he makes me, which after the 10-20 text messages today is mildly understandable, but I'm boring the shit out of myself with this business and I'm sure everyone around me is tired of hearing about it If he really liked me, he would do something about it, am I right, or am I right? Since he is not making any sly let's-get-naked-remarks or offering to go on any outings that require him to spend money on me, I'm on We're-Just-Friends assumption and leaving it at that.

I also started to write about the tears that have been seeping out all day long for the people in my life going through something outrageously horrific and the sanctity of life and how important it is to not let it get away from us, but this isn't really the right forum for the seriousness of the issues that I stared down today.

But really I don't want to write at all, which is weird for me, cause I always want to write. I just want to get lost in my bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and call everyone in my family and tell them how much I love them.

Labels: