The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, August 01, 2005

My Secret

Okay, I realized that my post sucked royally today, and I'm very aware of it. I just didn't have anything good to say! I'll try to rectify this tomorrow as I will spend all night thinking of something interesting and amusing to post on tomorrow.

For the record- here's a little secret of mine. I have a friend, who's in a relationship. She's the worst girlfriend on the planet. She nit picks this poor guy to death and argues about everything, regardless of how faulty her logic is. She tries to change the fundamental things about him that make him great. I am secretly crazy in love with her boyfriend. He is my perfect man personified, except for the whole dating-a-crazy-woman thing. I want to take him by the shoulders and shake him real hard and ask him what he's doing with her. I keep my tongue in check and try to support her. They are breaking up. I feel very bad for her, because I know that this will be really difficult for her to go through. Secretly, I am overjoyed. Not because I am hoping he will date me, I know him well and know that he would never date me. But because I can't stand the thought of him being so unhappy. There, now you all know that I am a terrible person.