The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, August 01, 2005

The Exciting/Boring Weekend

Here's a rundown of the weekend events.

Friday- dinner, movie with friends, party, then out for late-night milkshakes with a good friend that I haven't talked to in ages.

Saturday- fastest leg shave ever in my existence, a mad dash for Penn Station- only to be thwarted by subway delays that caused me to miss my train, a few lovely hours at the beach, race home, then cab it to a dinner party because I am so late, off to a surprise birthday party, then down to 40/40 for a brief 10 minutes, just to say hi to someone, then finally, finally- home to bed.

When I get home, I realize that we are being descended upon by my roommate's family- a.k.a The Houseguests from HELL. They stayed with us previously, and we were forced to go stay with friends just to get away from them. Small children with emotional disorders do not do well in cramped New York City apartments. They're here for 4 days. I'll be avoiding home as much as humanly possible. Awesome.

With all the events, nothing of any real great excitement happened. No new men. No new phone numbers. No one that I'm dying to have sex with. What a waste of a weekend!