The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The End of Stupid Me

After a minor break and a trip to the shoe repair man, I have my 3 inch, pink, croc skin heels back and just wearing them makes me happy.

I just got off the phone with the person whose opinion probably matters most to me. He'll die when he finds that out, but there you have it. He told me that he's worried about me. He thinks that I sound very sad. He thinks that I need to write down everything that I'm feeling, decide what I want to do with my life, figure out a plan and stick to it. I agreed. First things first. If I'm going to clean up my ridiculous behavior, it starts with one person- and his phone number just got deleted out of my phone. He no longer evens get mentioned here.

So here it is.

My Manifesto

No one, and I mean NO ONE, gets to treat me like shit. Pardon my french, but if someone even remotely fucks me over, they get the boot. I don't care how HOT they are, or how horny I am. This is non-negotiable. I will no longer tolerate you if you- lie to me, have a girlfriend, don't call when you say you're going to, are outrageously late and can't provide a good excuse, have tried to get me naked within the first few hours of knowing me, think that having sex with someone and then pretending like it didn't happen is acceptable behavior, hurt my feelings in any way, shape or form, have to have me define any words that I say.

I am an amazing person. I have an ability to love that surpasses most and if you earn it, I will fight for us with all that I've got. I volunteer. I go to church every Sunday. I have an above-average knowledge of baseball. I am a fantastic sex life just waiting to happen. Music is my greatest passion. I can hold intelligent conversation. From here on out- I withhold my love and my phone number to only those most worthy.

The End

** I am not cocky, arrogant or snobby. I'm just trying to make myself aware of my own self-worth. **