The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Saddest Day Ever

My gay-other-half, Randy, and I have officially declared it the Saddest Day Ever. I am still in Sad Mode after going to a viewing last night for the loved one of someone that I love, today is the funeral. Randy has a loved one who recently suffered from a terrible, discriminatory injustice. I am a woman, and as such, can be beset with random ailments at any day of the month (today being no exception) and Randy is suffering from mild indigestion. A co-worker/friend just came to me and told me that she broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years last night. The cherry on top of this pervading melancholy? It's raining. I'm not in tears yet, but give me another encounter with Mr. Wrong and it's sure to happen.

Chin up, Kids. We'll get through it.