The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist

I still miss you. Isn't that ridiculous? Its been 7 months since we last saw each other and 5 months since our last communication. And yet, lately its been fresh and raw all over again. The 1 step forward, 2 steps back rule has never come to life quite so much for me before you. My fingers itch to text you. The only thing that stops me is imagining how thoroughly you have probably moved on and that I can't imagine that you still even think of me.

Maybe its that I've shut myself off to other men since The End of Us. And I have no one else to think about. Maybe its that you're one of the very few men with whom I've had a physical and emotional relationship with. Maybe its that after 8 months, your touch still had the ability to make me absolutely sizzle. Maybe its that no one has even come close to capturing my heart since you. Maybe its that you were the first man in my life to fight for me over and over again.
Maybe its that I loved you.

Please. Please leave me forever. Let me finally find some peace.

Today's Title from: Everything We had by The Academy Is

Labels: