The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

But I keep climbing and hoping things would change...

Hey everybody!!!

The new job is great! I love it! Its easier, I'm getting paid a shitload more money with all the same benefits and they have FLAVORED coffee! Yesterday I had the hazelnut, today I tried the French Vanilla and tomorrow I think I'll try the Rainforest Something or Other. Plus my boss is awesome and totally lets me tease him.

Also, everyone at the company pronounces Hermes and Christian Louboutin correctly. Its LOVELY.

Honestly, there's almost nothing else going on in my life.

I am still not dating, despite the many attempts from gentlemen that I met when I went out with my girls on Saturday night. None could penetrate my facade of bitterness.

I am still working out like a crazy person (I have started spin classes. They are hard). And I am still on Weight Watchers and have lost 14 lbs total to date (only 36 more to reach my goal!). Today the online program gave me a little lecture for losing too much weight per week and advised me to lose weight more slowly.

Clearly Weight Watchers online does not understand my self-esteem issues and my manic desperation to not be The Fat Girl anymore.

All in all, I would say that I'm pretty damn happy and content these days. Is this karma finally paying me back for all the shit that I went through last year, or am I a few short moments away from everything completely falling to pieces? I'm going to believe the former, cause if there's one thing I am learning in therapy, its that perceptions and thoughts make a BIG difference in lifes outcomes and its time for me to start being POSITIVE!

Today's Title from: Moving Mountains by Usher