The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I felt strange a warm sensation rising up inside of me

There is a discernible difference in number of comments when I write about silly boys and when I write about the gym/my eating habits. I wonder what that's about.

The elliptical machine at my gym won't let me do a program for more than 25 minutes. So had to do the x-train aerobics program twice last night. I want to punch it in it's smug electronic display face.

After througly exhausting myself at New York Sports Club, I took my sore legs down to Alphabet City where I met Spatch at Louis 649, a great little bar that plays live jazz and has no cover. UNHEARD OF! I know. Plus, they have a dog, that sings along to the jazz and an ADORABLE bartender who definitely knows his alcohol. It doesn't get any better!!! Except they don't serve food. So, Spatch and I went around the corner to order ourselves some juicy, delicious burgers and only so-so fries to consume while whiling away our evening to the singing dog and enjoying the refreshing taste of Lambic. And Port. And a shot of Tequila for Spatch, but not for me, cause Tequila makes me crazy, especially when it's offered to me before I've had a chance to fill my belly. Empty stomach + tequila = potential for flashing.

It's interesting- going out with Spatch. She can talk to anyone. Everytime I left her for 30 seconds or more, I'd come back to find her engrossed in conversation with someone new, generally someone of the male persuasion, because trust me on this- men GRAVITATE to her. It was because of her friendliness that we ended up engrossed in conversation with a great guy from the area, who I exchanged cards with at the end of the evening and am hoping to convince him to have drinks with me again. Because he's smart and cute and funny and is everything that I SHOULD be going for, when I'm not getting distracted by arms. Lovely, muscley arms. I just want to caress them. And lick them. Mmmmmmm.

Anyway. (Is it hot in here?)

As an FYI for all Spatch readers, she told me last night that she is done with her Blog Hiatus and will be posting today. So, go check it out, bitches.

Today's Title from: Under the Influence by James Morrison

Labels: ,