The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, February 23, 2007

'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try

I've been contemplating something recently.

I think there may be something wrong with me.

I have YET to meet a man than can keep up with me in the bedroom. This is not a lie or an exaggaration. I'm always the one asking for it more than once, and laying there in the bed, wondering if he's going to be offended if I ask him if we can do it again. I often don't ask for it when I want it (this happens a lot) because I'm too afraid of being rejected.

Men who have claimed to be more than I can handle, are hardly that at all.

Cam- never more than once a night. Ever.

Marc- only once.

Scott is the only man that has ever come close, but even he has turned me down at times.

I hate always initiating and I hate feeling like I am begging for sex. Is it really so much to ask for a man who has to have me at least 2-3 times in one night? Is this completely unnatural?

Is the problem me or them?

Today's Title from: Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones