The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

A New Friend

I could write about how Cam asked me to reconsider. How he wanted more time. In almost the same breath where he told me that he can't give me 100%. I said no. And I haven't spoken to him since.

I could write about how on Tuesday, Marc propositioned me with a 'Friends with Benefits' type of relationship. I'm not ready to talk about it yet. And since I haven't heard from him since Tuesday, I'm guessing that he doesn't have the cojones to go through with it anyway.

I could write about the break that I want to go on. How I feel absolutely no desire whatsoever for maybe the first time in my life to not date at all. I don't want to expect. I don't want to hope. I don't want butterflies. I just don't want to hurt.

Mostly, I want to write about Spatch. Her and I met for drinks at the most fabulous wine bar last night. She ordered the Tapas and I enjoyed it immensely. We both worried that it might be weird- two bloggers meeting for the first time after reading all of the details of each others lives has that potential. It was definitely NOT weird. It was more as if I had known her for years. She was everything I expected her to be and more. She understands the concept of doing something stupid, something you know is wrong for you- but you can't stop yourself from doing it just the same. 2 hours of great conversation, food and wine went by and I can't wait until we hang out again.

You should all be so lucky.

Labels: , ,