The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Lettin' you know that you can't gain, I maintain

I just had one of the best weekends, ever.

Friday night, after a movie with Karen and some quality time in the ER for her mushed up finger, I met up with Scott and we went back to his place and had great sex. And I do mean great sex. He does this thing now, where he puts a pillow under my hips and it creates the perfect angle, for both of us. ROWR. I dig it.

The next morning, I was running late to meet Email Boy for brunch, because Scott was trying to make me multi-orgasmic. Luckily, he's a lazy slob and postponed brunch by an hour. Then we we finally met up, all he did was yell at me for fucking Scott again. But he's just jealous, because he's on a self-imposed 3 month hiatus and he hasn't had good sex in a long, long time. I still love him though.

After brunch, still wearing the same clothes I had worn to work the previous day because I hadn't had time to go home and change, I went down to Chelsea for a hair cut. A fabulous, fabulous hair cut. No one has really noticed, because not a lot of the length is gone, but now I have beautiful, shiny layers that make me dance with joy. Plus, after stuffing myself with yummy brunch food, then getting a fabulous head massage by the Hair Washer Guy, I felt as if I had actually reached Nirvana.

After the haircut, I finally went home to change my clothes. And once I got there, I realized that there would be no party for me that night. We were all unreasonably tired. So Karen, Shannon and I went to dinner, then picked up some junk food and a movie, then hied ourselves home and crashed. And I do mean- crashed. 20 minutes into the movie and I was OUT.

Right before I went to bed, I checked my phone. Text message from Marc. Interesting. Here's how it went.

Marc: Where's the party at?
Me: Don't know, I kept it pretty chill tonight. (Like I'm going to admit that I had just fallen asleep in front of the TV on a Saturday night)
Marc: Oh really! How's the new roomies.
Me: Fantastic. Although I got a fabulous new haircut today, so they're suffering from Hair Envy.
Marc: LOL! Send me a picture when you get a chance, I'm curious.
Me: Well, it looks bad right now, so you're going to have to wait on that one.
Marc: Cool. Well have a goodnight!

Seriously. WHAT THE FUCK?

If he was looking to booty call me- why didn't he just come out and say it? Is anyone else completely confused by this man's behavior? What did he want? Did our whole entire conversation about gettin jiggy from earlier last week completely escape his memory?

Sunday was a seriously alcohol filled brunch at my good friend, George's apartment. Then I spent the rest of the day back at my apartment just lounging around with my roommates, making our place more and more of a home everyday.

Today's Title from: Mama Said Knock You Out, by LL Cool J

Labels: ,