The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, February 09, 2007

My Ghetto Pop Life hotter than a hot slice

Since I just pulled a hair out of my head, where the end had split at least 6 times, I would wager that the haircut that I'm getting tomorrow is LONG overdue. I'm very excited/nervous. I'm going to someone new (which all women understand is a BIG deal) and I'm considering cutting some of the length off. It's very long now. The longest it's ever been in my whole life. To-my-bra-strap long. I love it. But it's hard to deal with, and on the days that I don't wash it, there's a ZERO percent chance that it will look good, and I have limits on how many days a week I can pull it back into a bun at the nape of my neck.

After a veritable FLURRY of texting on Tuesday, where I was under the impression that we had FINALLY made a solid decision to stop being pussies and have sex already, I haven't heard another word from Marc. Par for the course I suppose. I hate having to teach myself to stop expecting things from people. It's not any fun becoming disillusioned. I guess my Great Regret will just have to remain that way. Sigh.

The weekend holds promise. Two brunches that I am very much looking forward, The Haircut, and a possible outing with my new friend, Spatch. I'd write about how I'm super excited at the possibility of hanging out with her again, but then she'd know that I have a little bit of a Girl Crush on her and all my credibility would be ruined. :)

Today's Title from: Ghetto Pop Life by Danger Mouse and Jemini

Labels: ,