The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Taking Out the Trash

I think I'm done with The Bouncer. I don't like his take-it-or-leave-it attitude where I'm concerned. I don't like it that he doesn't call when he says he's going to and even when I leave him a message stating my displeasure at his actions, it takes him 2 days to call. He should be working his ass off to earn me, and I feel like he's doing just enough to get by. This irritates me. And he's not intellectually my equal, so I think I'm just going to nip this in the bud now, instead of dragging it out just because I like to be with someone who's interested in me and I like kissing. It's not worth it. He doesn't make me laugh. What the fuck am I doing with this man?

I make amazing chocolate chip cookies. I proved this to my best friend and her roommates last night. I ate approximately 5,000 cookies. It was awesome.