The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bitchfest

I don't feel good. I'm sick to my stomach and voraciously hungry all at the same time. I think there's really only one answer to this problem. French fries. Seriously.

I'm an irritable person. There are a lot of things that irritate me. My easy-going nature can be turned in a snap if you happen to flip one of my triggers. Tardiness is easily my biggest irritation. It's inconsiderate. I really need to learn to not get so riled up about punctuality, but that's going to require more therapy than I can afford. Other irritants involve people sending me their resume and thinking that I can magically get them a job, despite their total lack of qualifications and experience at a company that it is impossible to get a job at. Dream on. Driving used to be a major source of irritation for me before I moved to this city where I am blessed everyday with public transportation. I am a fast, aggressive driver (imagine that) and I expect everyone else to drive like me. Tourists irritate me. They clog our sidewalks and our subways and generally make life harder to live for us residents.

Stay tuned. Things make me happy. I'll tell you about them soon.