The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Just Another Saturday Night

Saturday night was another event-filled evening that would take days to fully tell the tale. I'll try to keep it brief with the highlights only.

1:30 a.m.- Me and Michelle at an Irish bar in the East Village doing shots with the adorable Irish bartenders.

2:00 a.m.- Michelle bails in the cab on the way to 40/40 to meet up with The Bouncer. Too many beers and not enough water had us both a little more tipsy than we prefer to be. Meet up with Bouncer who doesn't get off work until 4!

3:45 a.m.- Having tootled around the city for a couple of hours trying to occupy my time waiting for the Bouncer to get off work, I arrive back at 40/40, as the club is almost closing.

3:55 a.m.- A catfight breaks out right in front of me, and I somehow get caught up in the fracas. The boy next to me grabs my arm and pulls me outta there and around the corner, and begs me to let him take me to breakfast. Then he tried to kiss me. I was tempted, he did have really nice arms, but I managed to break away and head back to the club.

4:30 a.m.- The Bouncer is driving me home and I am falling asleep in the passenger seat.

5:00-5:30 a.m.- Me and The Bouncer are making out in his car in front of my building. Not bad for a first kiss. Not bad at all.

6:00 a.m.- I am finally asleep and my phone is ringing. The Bouncer wants to know if I'm asleep and what I'm wearing. :)

Sunday. I slept all day and barely left my house. Watched way too much TV and basically just day-dreamed about more kissing. Mmmmm.