The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

DJ Chloe

In My Opinion, the greatest songs of all time, each one has a backstory which would tell the entire story of my life-

Weezer- Only in Dreams, Undone (The Sweater Song)
Michael Jackson- Thriller
U2- One, Where the Streets Have No Name, Bad, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Running to Stand Still
Dave Matthews Band- Satellite, Crash
Soft Cell- Tainted Love
The Beach Boys- God Only Knows
Eagles- Hotel California
Ben Folds- The Luckiest
Cake- The Distance
Coldplay- The Scientist
Damien Rice- The Blower's Daughter
Def Leppard- Pour Some Sugar on Me
Dexy's Midnight Runners- Come on Eileen
Elvis Presley- Burning Love
Frank Sinatra- My Way, For Once in My Life
Green Day- Give Me Novocaine
Guster- Either Way
Hot Chocolate- You Sexy Thing
House of Pain- Jump Around
Inxs- Never Tear Us Apart
Jack Johnson- Cocoon
Jackson 5- I Want You Back
James- Out to Get You
Janis Joplin- Piece of My Heart
Jimmy Eat World- Kill
Kate Bush- This Woman's Work
Lil' Kim- How Many Licks
Madonna- Crazy for You
Mazzy Star- Fade into You
Nine Inch Nails- Something I Can Never Have
Notorious BIG- Hypnotize
Postal Service- Nothing Better
R.E.M.- Everybody Hurts, Night Swimming
Radiohead- Creep (preferably the acoustic version), Fake Plastic Trees, Exit Music
Rage Against the Machine- Bulls on Parade
The Ramones- Wanna Be Sedated (A drink for anyone who can tell why it was My So Called Life that made me love this song)
Simon and Garfunkel- The Only Living Boy in New York
Squeeze- Tempted
Stevie Wonder- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Al Green- So Tired of Being Alone
The Thompson Twins- If You Were Here
Tracy Chapman- The Promise
Wham- Freedom
White Stripes- Seven Nation Army
Yaz- Only You
Buggles- Video Killed the Radio Star
G. Love and Special Sauce- Baby's Got Sauce
Bruce Springsteen- Born to Run
Aerosmith- Cryin
Beastie Boys- Sabotage
Pulp- Disco 2000
Joni Mitchell- Both Sides Now

This is after a quick stroll through my iPod. Obviously, I have left some songs off. If you have disagreements, I don't want to hear them.