The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm a big girl now, see my big girl shoes

I have a problem with pants. I’m short (5’3ish) and I have a fat ass. Finding perfect fitting pants is… well, it’s a problem.

I live in the world between Regular length and Ankle/Petite length. Regular length is always way, way, way too long. Ankle/Petite length is always just a smidge too short. And there are few things in life that I find more offensive then pants that are too short. I’d rather err on the side of too long, but not Regular Length long. That is TOO long.

Anyone know a good tailor in New York City? I need some jeans hemmed.

So, just for fun (because I totally stole this from Charming, But Single), here are the top 25 most played songs on my iPod.

Glass- Ingrid Michaelson (this actually surprises me. I mean, I do really like this song, but I didn’t realize that I liked it THIS much)
Juicy- Better Than Ezra
Clumsy- Fergie
Heart of the City- Jay-Z
Good Life- Kanye West and that blasted T-Pain
Maneater- Nelly Furtado (good song to run to)
That Was A River- Collin Raye
Son of a Preacher Man- Dusty Springfield
The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
Fidelity- Regina Spektor
Stripped- SoHo Dolls
Miscommunication- Timbaland
One- U2
Belief- Gavin DeGraw
Other Side of the World- KT Tunstall
Come Home- One Republic
Hate That I Love You- Rihanna
Apologize- One Republic/Timbaland
Call and Answer- Barenaked Ladies
The Blower’s Daughter- Damien Rice
Someday- John Legend
What if You- Johua Radin
Try Again- Keane
Overjoyed- Stevie Wonder
Release- Timbaland

Honorable Mentions go to:
Paper Planes- M.I.A. (I only just discovered this song and trust me, it will be number 1 before too long)
Southside- Common (this song has this weird trailer at the end that I can’t stand to listen to, so I never listen to the song completely through, making it not “count” on my Play Count)

Today's Title from: Overboard by Ingrid Michaelson