The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Let's Get This Party Started Quickly, Right?

I was right.

All y'all were wrong.

I can safely say, with 100% conviction that The DJ is not The One.

How do I know this?

Because. Kevin and I had talked of going to The Party tonight together. I didn't want to show up alone, and figured Kevin was the perfect booty shaking partner. So I sent him a text earlier today asking him about the plans for tonight. After several hours, I started to get a little worried that I hadn't heard back from him. So I called him. No answer.

A few very short minutes later, I got a very long text message from The DJ. Explaining that Kevin is going to The Party tonight with a girl that The DJ is involved with, but Kevin didn't know how to tell me.

And I officially dub myself The World's Most Undate-able Human Being.