The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And you'll never get to love me, again

I'm outrageously tired. So I'm taking a break. I'm not going to the gym on my lunch break today. I figure there's probably a limit to how much I can push my body physically, and I imagine I'm very near said limit. Especially after I pushed myself extra hard on my 2 miles last night. Then, just because I could, ran another .5 mile.

Then I went to an Indigo Girls concert (Thanks Spatch!).

Then I went home and slept like I imagine I will when I'm dead.

Since my self-imposed celibacy, life has been so tragically uneventful. But you know what, I am quite enjoying the lack of drama. I like it that I can't remember the last time I cried, the last time I wanted to lock myself up forever because another guy had treated me like shit, or the last time I felt like I just wasn't good enough.

Now that's some good times. Better than sex, even? Maybe.....

Today's Title from: Never Again by Justin Timberlake