The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down

The Morning After

My abs hurt. Every muscle in my legs hurts. My ass hurts.

There was no wimping out last night at my Total Body Conditioning class. Especially since the outrageously chipper instructor took a particular liking/loathing to me and spent half the class in front of my face correcting my form or screaming at me to flex my foot. Once, I got a "very nice!" shout out from the front of the room (for my ability to kick!) and I nearly collapsed with glee at having finally done something right.

The best part of the evening was when I was stretching and panting/heaving/dry retching on my back as every muscle in my body spasmed from use and abuse, red-faced and liberally drenched with sweat, faced toward the windows in the studio that looked out on the weight area of the gym. There, at the windows, stood two, large, reasonably cute men. Watching me. When our eyes met, one of them lifted his hand and gave me a cute little wave.

WHAT THE FUCK!

This is not the time, place, or body juxtaposition that I was ever hoping to get picked up in. And those men must have been shooting heroin directly into their eyeballs to have been delusional enough to find me attractive enough for the Cute Wave.

I was supposed to run 2 miles after the strength training. But I got on the treadmill and after about 10 minutes, knew that I was verging on passing out/projectile vomiting on the person on the treadmill next to me, so I decided to call it a night.

Tonight I have plans that I'm so excited about I could pee my pants! But that might be a direct result of all the water that I've been drinking. Spatch and I, and some friends are having a Girls Night Out, and it will be totally bitchin'.

Today's Title from: Let's Go Crazy by Prince