The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I could be anything you like

I tend to obsess about things. When I take away one obsession (i.e. men), I have to replace it with something else.

My new obsession is food. I eat all the time. And then I email Karen about what I'm eating. I'm constantly taking inventory about what I'm eating.

For instance, today I've had:

-bowl of shredded wheat with blueberries
-a hard-boiled egg
-a red pear (DELICIOUS)
-a cup of hot chocolate- I need something hot and coffee is out until lent is over

Currently I am eating: lemon grilled chicken with steamed vegetables. The chicken is so delicious that I am certain that there is no way it is healthy for me, but not to worry kittens- I just add a little spear of broccoli to each bite and it tastes terrible again, and all is right with the world.

And, that, is a sad, sad commentary on my life. I used to talk about sex and all kinds of good stuff. Now it's all being taken over by the gym and steamed vegetables. I'd cry myself to sleep tonight if I weren't on such a high from all the endorphins.

Today's Title from: Grace Kelly by Mika