The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, June 03, 2005

My Familia

Um, not a lot to say today. I officially HATE Mail-Room Guy. I cannot believe how much time I spent lusting after him! He walks by my desk like he thinks he's a rock star. This infuriates me. I feel strongly that he needs to be removed permanently from the society of women altogether. And, I'm done with this subject.

I want to go home and see my family. I have 2 brothers, and one sister. All are married and procreating. They are a barrel of fun. I tend to be loud and obnoxious and I am easily the quietest member of my family, if that tells you anything. My nieces are the apples of my eye and my nephews are all going to be the handsomest men ever. I miss them. I don't get home very much due to a serious lack of vacation time and it takes forever to fly there from New York. I miss them. I crave them. My brothers are big and tall and handsome, and my sister and I are practically identical, so of course, she is a babe. They are the most important people in the world to me. I should live closer to them, but once a person has lived in New York City, how can they ever go back to Small Town? It's a real dilemma, let me tell you.

Okay. I'm outta here. Tonight- I'm getting Indian Food and NO ONE is stopping me.