The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Passport in hand, sass in my walk

Things are recovering with Mr. Wrong. This morning, I was walking past him, with my 3 inch heels and my sassy I've-got-ass-and-I-know-you're-looking-at-it walk, and he called out my last name and said, "where you going?" I love it that he calls me by my last name. He called me that as he wrapped his arms around me on Friday night and told me my feet were cold, and then snuggled those cold feet inside his sock-clad feet. I honestly don't think he's ever called me by my first name. I wonder what that means.

My best friend arrived last night. I haven't seen her in almost 2 years. She made me take her to Little Italy. I took her because I love her. Tomorrow we are going on an international vacation for a week. I am ecstatic. But I will miss you all terribly. I hope to have lots of good stories upon my return. I figure the whole scenario has got to turn out good, as it started out last night with my best friend handing me a fistful of flavored condoms.

As a final thought for the day, here are the things that I've been thinking about- 1. Does God exist? and if so, does he really want me to deny myself all of the things that make me happy (ie. sex and vodka)? 2. Why are there so many people in Minnesota reading my blog?

Ta-ta until the 26th. I expect lots of comments for when I return.

Labels: