The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Cinco de Mayo

Okay, first things first- nothing new to report with Gym Boy, he wasn't there when I went on Wednesday and I didn't go last night. Clearly he does not understand the direness of the situation. I have a short attention span and if he doesn't act quickly, he's going to get booted out of my fantasies, right quick.

Despite the absence of Gym Boy, I managed to have an unbelievable evening last night. I went out with some friends to celebrate the independence of Mexico with some margaritas. I ended up in a gay bar with 2 gay friends and a lesbian and learning things that would send my mother into a coma. Not to mention, for a straight woman, a gay bar is one of the most frustrating place on the planet. No matter what, I knew that none of these boys would go home with me. The horrors! Not that it mattered, as I was completely occupied by the company I was with and wasn't interested in pulling someone, as the Brits say. But still. It would have been nice to have the option.

The other night, I was waiting for the elevator in my apartment building. I had come from the gym and was attired as such (read: tight pants and a bra that pushes my tits to my chin practically). A nice looking boy of my current preference (read: of the African-American persuasion) came down the stairs and was eyeing me. He asked me how I was doing, etc, etc, and I responded politely (I am trying to make nice with all the people in my building) and as he walked away, he said, "God bless you, baby." Uh- with you in my building- he does!