The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stayin' Away

He's back. Mr. Wrong is back. I'm all adither. I've wanted him for so unbearably long. I used to see him and my stomach would do the flippy-flop thing. Now, I can have him. And it freaks me out. And he's a dirt-bag, so I shouldn't want him. He's untrustworthy. He treats women like sex objects. I will stop wanting him. I will. I will make myself stop wanting. I will remember all of the reasons that he is undesirable.

I ran 3 hard miles last night after not running for at least 2 and a half weeks. Today, my legs feel like they're going to fall off. Maybe next time, I'll ease back into the running a little slower and stop trying to beat my fastest time. My ass hurts!

I'm bored. I've got a ton of work to do and no will power to do it.

Labels: