The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Edamame

One of our executive vice-presidents of our company just brought me all of her leftover edamame because she remembered me once saying how much I loved it. I've caught the attention of an executive vice-president! I will quickly rise throught ranks and become a very important person in the company, I can feel it! I owe it all to edamame!

Other food that I LOVE:
Doritos- seriously, these are manna from the Gods. I love all things crunchy, but Doritos are the number 1 favorite crunchy food
Cheesecake
French Fries- my favorite place in the entire universe, Pomme Frites in the East Village. The best french fries ON the PLANET and about 40 different dipping sauces. This tiny little shop is a wood-paneled orgasm
Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter- sinfully delicious, particularly the chunky kind

Clearly, I am not a health nut. I do make the attempt and have baby-spinach salads on the occasion and a yogurt with my slice of pizza. But overall, I would live off of nothing but junk food if I could without giving myself a coronary by the time I'm 30.