The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Get to know ME better

Okay, I always get these surveys that you're supposed to send around to your friends so that everyone can get to know each other better, yada, yada, yada. I love them. So, here's one for all of you to learn a little more about me! What fun!

1. Name: Chloe
2. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 27
3. Ever been in love? Yes
4. Pets: Had a cat named Jeter, but he couldn't be separated from his brother, so I had to leave him at my old apartment
5. Hair Color: Brownish/Blondish
6. Piercing: ears only
7. Eye Color: blueish/greenish/grayish
8. How much do you love your job: A love as big as this city
9. Current Residence: New York City, baby
10. Favorite food: Indian or Thai
11. Been to Africa? No
12. Been toilet papering? I grew up in suburbia, at one point in my life it was a weekly occurance
13. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
14. Been in a car accident? yes- both were my fault
15. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
16. Favorite day of the week: Friday, especially with summer hours
17. Favorite word or phrase: seriously, my favorite word is seriously, I seriously say it like 500 times a day
18. Favorite Restaurant: SOOOOO hard. Milon, Pomme Frites or Serendipity for dessert
19. Favorite flower: I don't really have a favorite flower, as a general rule I love them all
20. Favorite sport to play: anything that can be done naked
21. Favorite drink: ummmmm, Dr. Pepper
22. Favorite Ice cream: TIE: mint chocolate chip/chocolate chip cookie dough
23. Disney or Warner Bros: Warner Bros
24. Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy's
25. What color is your bedroom carpet: the rug on top of my hardwood floor is cream with tan stripes
26. How many times did you fail your drivers test: 0, because I am a genius
27. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: MAC, Virgin or Banana Republic
28. What do you do most often when you are bored: boredom is seldom these days, but in the event that I actually have free time, I tend to sleep
29. Most annoying thing people ask me: anything about my famous boss
30. Bedtime: varies, lately has been 12-12:30 depending on how fast the subway can get me home
31. Favorite TV show(s): Arrested Development
32. Last person you went out to dinner with: the gay pride parade that is Randy and his boyfriend
33. Ford or Chevy: the 1 train, thanks
34. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? smile and shoulders
35. The last CD you bought? Can't remember, but I plan to buy the new Weezer CD very soon.