The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time will take them away, But these feelings won't go away

So, everyone who said, 'once a jerk, always a jerk'- was right on the money. Lucky for me, Scott stood me up for our Saturday date, which means that my decision was easy. No more Scott. At all. Not even as a friend.

Here's the rundown of all the other Man-type situations in my life currently.

Mr. 11. The prettiest man I've ever been involved with. He moved to Florida over a month ago, and we've stayed in contact. I miss him. I miss my Sunday mornings with him. I'll see him when he comes back into town. That's about it.

The Kid. I've had to go out to JFK a lot for work recently and in the process, I've met a 22 year old kid who is ridiculously in love with me. He's cute. And his adoration for me is spectacularly flattering. Some friends think there's no reason not to give it a real chance. Some friends think the entire situation is ludicrous. I'm undecided. I'll admit to having a crush on him. I'll also admit to being really embarrassed at having a crush on him.

B-Boy. I used to work with him. And I had a crush on him the entire time. I kinda threw myself at him at our Christmas party last year, and he seemed receptive, but then nothing ever happened. I was disappointed, but I don't chase and I don't believe in wasting my time trying to make something happen with someone that doesn't want me. On Monday night, I was an invited to an event at my former company and I knew that seeing him was a real possibility. I went in the hopes of making another play for him. He was there. He came straight to me and we flirted, like ridicuslously horny bandits. THEN we found an empty room on another floor and made out like high school kids. It was unbelievably hot. Seriously. Will this turn into a real relationship? Absolutely not. Can I have fun with this? You bet yer ass.

Today's title from: Sideways by Citizen Cope

Labels: ,