The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You wanna change things up, well hey just get set

So, its kinda a big day for me.

I fired my therapist and started calling around for a new one. I feel bad and am worried that I hurt her feelings, but… I don’t like her. I don’t feel safe with her and she’s a little older and a little fuddy-duddy and I have a really difficult time discussing sex with her. It just feels weird and awkward. And sex is one of my biggest issues. Obviously. (BTW- the hot guy that I met last week? Biggest douchebag I’ve ever met. I’ve already gotten rid of him completely. I don’t care if he does drive a 500 series BMW. And no, I did not sleep with him).

Also, I joined Weight Watchers. Every time I’ve stepped on the scale lately, I’ve been hoping for some sort of miracle and well, just not seeing it. And it’s a FRIGHTENING number, which I will not reveal. Plus, I got a good solid look at myself in the mirror at the gym last night, and well, I recoiled in horror. Spatch and I have decided to brave it together, because I am the type of person who does much better with The Buddy System. This means curbing my voracious hunger for soul food these days. I suppose I’ll have to find something that makes me happier than chicken and waffles. Although I can’t even begin to imagine what that would be.

Seriously- by the time I turn 31, just you wait, I’m going to be a completely different person.

Today's Title from: Its Time to Build by The Beastie Boys