The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I like your get up if you know what I mean

I have mentioned that my favorite designer is Michael Kors, yes? (I also really like Carolina Herrera, but Renee Zellweger is determined to ruin her for me) He uses a little too much fur (I am anti-fur) and gold metal accents for my personal tastes, but generally, I find his stuff to be incredibly chic and clean. For reasons that I will not disclose, I am often allowed to participate in sample sales at his corporate offices here in The Big Apple.

Now. Prepared to be jealous, bitches. I bought these shoes today. For $10.









Obviously- my camera phone sucks. And you are getting insight into exactly how messy my desk is. But aren't these delicious? 4 inch heels. Pink Metallic. Potentially better than sex.

And while we're on the topic. I recently purchased these shoes.

Now, they are not Michael Kors (Anne Klein!). And I paid significantly more than $10 for them at a shoe boutique just outside my office. However- I paid considerably less than what they are selling them for on Zappos.

Which is awesome.

And I must also say that, this picture absolutely does not do them justice. They are 100% Sexy-Librarian-Fuck-Me Heels.

Who needs a man when there's SHOES to be had?!?!?

Today's Title from: This is Hardcore by Pulp

Labels: