The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Felt like it rained till the roof caved in

Memorable quotes from the last week of my life:

On my way to work this morning
Boy who stands on street corner a lot and has a thing for me: Hey, wait up a minute, I gotta ask you a question.
Me: Yes?
Boy: So, is it still no?
Me: Yes, it's still no.
Boy: That just ain't right!
Me: I'll keep that in mind.

Saturday morning
Strolling through SoHo
Me: There are two things I never say 'no' to, brunch and sex.
Ana: I think we're going to get along just fine.

Saturday night
On ordering her tacos at the mexican restaurant
Shannon: I'll have 2 hard and one soft.

A random man that we had met was beat-boxing (terribly) for us and stopped suddenly,
Shannon: Chloe, did he forget what he was beating?

Saying goodbye to a friend of Shannon's I had met that night
Rod: Chloe, you're so great. We'll have to hang out again when I haven't been doing so much blow.

On whom he thinks we most look like:
Random Man to me: Britney Spear's sister!

That's right, folks. In actuality, more than any other celebrity, I have been told that I most resemble, my most hated nemesis:















This Random Weird guy, took it one step further and told me that I look like:















Commence self-loathing and major reconstructive plastic surgery.

Today's Title from: Two Words by Kanye West