The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, April 16, 2007

But laughing out loud makes it all subside

Dear Marc-

2 months ago, we created more memories for me to forget. It was an interesting night. Not at all like I expected. I didn't expect you to be so cold. And I didn't expect for it to hurt so much when I never heard from you again.

I wasn't expecting regular sex-fests. But I also wasn't expecting deafening silence.

Everytime I get a text message, a little part of me still hopes that it'll be from you. I don't even necessarily hope for another invitation to your place in the wee hours of the morning. I just hope for the slightest indication that you are reaching out to me, and letting me know that we're still friends, and that you don't hate me.

So seriously, what can I do to put this whole sex-debacle behind us? Is the first communication going to have to be from me? Cause quite honestly, that terrifies me! But I don't want to play The Silent Treatment game anymore. I don't imagine that there will ever be a time when I'm in your presence when I won't remember that I've seen you naked or what it felt like to have your dick in my mouth, but that doesn't mean that we have to avoid each other like the plague for the rest of our natural born lives. Does it?

Today's Title from: Spoon by Dave Matthews Band

Labels: