The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The more you talk, the more things sound the same

Dear Cam-

You haven't ever been the best I've ever had, but you've had your moments where you've left me a very happy woman. More than once a night would have often been preferable, but I learned not to ask for too much where you're concerned. I told you I wanted to end whatever it was that we had, and you've been good at staying friends, especially when you needed something from me. You've also been gunning the entire time for us to add some 'benefits' to our friendship.

Last night, I relented and agreed to give it a try, mostly cause I was hoping to borrow your xbox for a few days and I thought a good blow job might swing you (I was wrong). Let me give you a few pointers on things you might want to consider when you are trying to convince a woman that she should continue sleeping with you.

1. When she spends a lot of time going down on you- just the way you like it- it means that she wants some reciprocation, and she hates having to ask for it EVERY FUCKING TIME. Is it so much to ask that you take some initiative? She didn't take a shower right before she came over for nothing. Ahem. BE THERE FOR HER.

2. Make it last longer than 5 minutes. Or, if it's been a while and you've got a hairpin trigger, after throughly disappointing her, let her know that you will make it up to her. This is not the appropriate time to turn on the NCAA basketball championship.

3. Stop being so fucking selfish already. Doggie position is YOUR favorite position. Not necessarily hers.

4. When she doesn't have an orgasm, she's not likely to come back. Especially when getting her to have one is generally not difficult.

Smooches-
Chloe

Today's Title from: Never Gonna Get It by En Vogue

Labels: