The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cause I know that you're living a lie

Because I am obsessive about checking my financial accounts online, I just found that the charge from last Thursday's dinner has officially hit my account.

And I've never been angrier about the situation than I am right now.

Since that fateful night with The Italian, I've been upset about it and I've been able to laugh about the situation. This level of anger is new.

He had some Armani Exchange bags on him when we met up and he ended up leaving them at Asia de Cuba. I thought seriously about going back to Asia de Cuba the next day and picking up those bags, since I have the coat check tag for them.

I decided against it, as I have no idea how truly crazy this man is and I didn't want to risk psychotic crazy. I wanted to extricate myself as much as possible from him.

Now, I'm wishing desperately that I had gone back and picked up those bags. I don't even know what was in them, but I'm sure it would have alleviated some of my present suffering. (I just called Asia de Cuba and the bags are gone now....)

It's not even about the money. Being out $170 isn't going to kill me (although, that could have bought me at least 2 new pairs of shoes!), it's the fact that he was a complete scam artist that really chaps my hide. I'm sure I'm not the first girl he has done this to, and I'm sure I won't be the last.

I don't know that I've ever hated anyone more in my whole life than I hate him right now.

I hope Karma comes back and bites him on the ass so hard that he can't sit down for the rest of his life.

Today's Title from: What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake

Labels: