The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

You get what you get when you go for it,

Okay, so this is the look I'm going to stick with for a while. I quite like it.

So I have a date tonight. A blind date. We've never met, although we've emailed and spoken on the phone quite a bit. He's funny, like makes-me-laugh-out-loud funny. He's the most-grown-up guy I've gone out with in a long, long time. So far, he has seemed sincere and genuine and hasn't been even remotely disrespectful and hasn't talked about anything inappropriate. He hasn't sent me naked pictures of himself (this really has happened in the past). He's educated- graduate degree educated. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I'm still freaked out that I'm going to end up paying for dinner.

Wouldn't that be so awesome?

Today's Title from: Ready to Take a Chance Again by Barry Manilow

Labels: