The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

'Cause you give me something

Dear Jay-

We've known each other for about 2 years now, ever since I moved in next door to you. And dear god, do I adore you. We were friends first, then we went through that phase where we would have really hot sex at the hotel that you work at- that time in the conference room was especially hot. YOWSA. That didn't end well and we didn't speak for a while, but we've been back to being friends for about 6-7 months now.

I love how you always yell hilarious things at me when you see me on the street. You're never afraid to let anyone know how good of friends we are. I love it that you tell me what all the other guys on the street say about me and that they always come to you when they want to know about me. I love that if you see me coming home late, you'll walk me all the way to my door and even come in for a while and totally not put the moves on me, even though I have occasionally pleaded with you to (those nights when I was drunk and obviously not thinking clearly...).

I love it that you came over last night and just hung out. I love it that we were in my room just laying on my bed talking and you made me laugh and laugh and laugh (especially when you tripped on my rug while you were preening in front of my full-length mirror and almost fell on your ass). Then you threw me over your shoulder and walked me around the apartment while my roommates howled with laughter. I love it that we were just talking and you looked at me and completely out of nowhere, said, "God, you have beautiful eyes."

I love it that we're friends. I love your completely random, but always absolutely entertaining friendship.

Today's Title from: You Give Me Something by James Morrison (everyone go buy this album- Undiscovered- immediately. IT ROCKS.)

Labels: