The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Funny how my world keeps spinnin'

While he may have been a fabulous date, it turns out Patrick isn't so great on the follow-through. I haven't heard a word from him since last Thursday night. Oh well! You win some, you lose some. It's probably for the best, as I was already stressing about the lack of sexual chemistry on my part.

And so, I find myself on a new train- Ambivalence.

I just don't care. I'm not really interested in meeting anyone new. My sex drive is almost completely non-existent (TRAGEDY, I know), which I think is a direct result of having gone so unbearably long without good sex. I'd rather fill my time with concerts and dinners and going out with good friends than deal with the drama of completely unworthy men.

While the hiatus hasn't been as complete as I originally intended, it's worked in my quest to rid my life of the Unmentionables and making my life less drama-filled. I don't remember the last time I cried because I had allowed yet another guy treat me badly. Other than a few weekends ago when I was so sick I wanted to die, I don't remember the last time I cried at all. And it used to be a weekly occurance.

And now that I am FINALLY getting over this sickness that has made my life 100% hell for the last 2 weeks, I can go back to the gym with full force again. I miss the endorphins.

Today's Title from: Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now by Joss Stone