The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's funny how impossible dreams manifest

I am presently ecstatically happy. Why? You ask? Well, let me lay it down for you (have you noticed that I love lists?)

1. I received not one but TWO packages today. And I LOVE packages. The first contained the skirt that I ordered from Banana Republic that I have been anxiously awaiting. The second contained books. Lots and lots of lovely books from my beloved Spatch (one of which is about a women who LOVES shoes. Is there a more appropriate book for me anywhere on this planet? I think not!) Of course, my boss immediately began rifling through and I, in turn, immediately became embarrassed and turned bright red as she picked up something with a very risque cover. Oh well. I'm a single girl. I've gotta have some distractions! Please!

2. I just finished a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds. The consistency of the hot fudge is decidedly different from when I was a kid- I remember it being smoother? But it's still a delicious treat for less than $2. Yummy.

3. Cam tapped into my 'dirty' side last night (previously he has only been shown bits and pieces) and I got a fabulous orgasm as a result. Finally! Unfortunately, I also have a crick in my neck from the extended-length blow-job. C'est la vie!

4. I was also gifted today tickets to the Mets/Braves games on Friday night. Email Boy will be my date and we will eat hot dogs and drink beer and have a FABULOUS time. Go Jose!

5. It's spa week. This means a facial for me and my girl, Karen, on Saturday for a mere $50.


6. I'm single. I'm beautiful. And I live in New York Fucking City. Take that, bitches.

Today's Title from: Rock Superstar by Cypress Hill

Labels: ,