The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, August 04, 2006

We'll Shine Like Stars in the Summer Night

There are a few days of the month where my libido is absolutely through the roof. It's on these days when I forget about all my resolutions and consider calling every man in my phone book just to 'scratch my itch'. These days have resulted in some very bad decisions for me in the past, but luckily, I'm becoming a little more discerning these days.

And by discerning, I mean going back to the only person that I've been sleeping with for the last 3 months, instead of some random guy from the street (which sounds nasty, but there are days when it is tempting).

I spent the night at Scott's house last night. My hormones overrode my need to not leave my air conditioned room. And, boy, am I glad I obeyed my lust.

He got home from work right as I was getting there, so we walked in the front door and immediately jumped in the shower because we both had sweat just pouring off us (at 12 am, natch), which was more fun that I thought it would be. Then some damn good sex. Then we talked and talked and talked, about everything and nothing, light stuff, heavy stuff and even a little about our relationship. Needing nothing more than to just lay in each other's arm, and laugh about the craziness of our lives.

Round 2 was the best sex I've ever had, EVER. Scott could barely walk afterwards. And we were both so sweaty, we had to take another shower.

3 am and we still weren't tired, so he made us sandwiches and we played some car racing game on his Xbox. (Side note: Seriously, how am I not the perfect woman? Sex and Xbox? All men should be so lucky!)

Finally, at 4 we staggered into bed, completely worn out. And within seconds of him wrapping his arms around me, I was out.

Satisfied.

Complete.

Labels: