The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Text Messaging Woes

Update:

First a little backstory- while Dave (amazing new guy) and I were in Bryant Park making out/fooling around a little, we joked a lot about how Bryant Park will never be the same again, especially for me, as I work directly across the street from Bryant Park and see it approximately 4-5 times a day.

After the slightly heavy end to the evening, I wanted to establish a little bit of casualness back into things. So yesterday morning, I sent Dave a text message that said:

Bryant Park just isn't the same without you this morning. Forgot to say thanks for last night. I had a great time.

Casual. Breezy. No response required.

This is the response that I got:

So, BP got ya thinking about last night, huh? How much was it on your mind? Anyway. Glad you have pleasant thoughts. The nite was pretty chill, so, yes it was nice.

Since I couldn't think of a reply, I didn't send one.

Is he blowing me off? Did he have a good time? Why is he always wanting to know my thoughts? Nice? What is that about?

Please, someone, explain what this means to me, because I am completely confused.