The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Just Let Me Be...

So, I have a new boyfriend. He just doesn't know it yet. I see him on the subway almost every morning these days. And it's getting a little creepy. I see him when I'm early, when I'm 15 minutes late and again this morning when I was right on time. But I know he's not stalking me because he's always on when I get on. It may look like I'm stalking him. We get off at the same stop and he works in the building a mere 50 feet from mine.

He looks like my perfect man. Tallish, about 5'11-6'0. He's husky, so I would feel safe and protected in his arms. He dresses beautifully and his shirts are always perfectly ironed. I call him Ted. Because he reminds me a little of a teddy bear.

We play that game where we look at each other and then look away. I don't know if he's really looking at me or if I'm just catching him at the right time. But I'm thinking that maybe one of these days I should talk to him. Good idea?