The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Re-Cap

I know, I know- I've been a slacker. I apologize. Work has been kicking my ass, which I actually really enjoy. I much prefer to be outrageously busy than bored out of my mind anyday. And everytime I log into Blogger these days, I'm logging into my sister's account to fix her links. My minor in computer science is really coming in handy these days.

Weekend rundown-

Friday night: Dinner at 66 (not that great) with friends for Restaurant Week (a week set aside where fancy-pants restaurants let you eat a meal for a fixed price of $30, but really you're not getting the real deal because Restaurant Week menus are always different from their regular fare and you always end up getting hosed with portion size and ultra-snooty wait staff). Then I met Mike for Date #3. We went and saw Superman Returns, then to an after-hours club in Williamsburg which we didn't emerge from until 5:30 am. You know you've been out too long when you leave to go home and it's light outside.

Saturday: Beach with Karen. Dinner with Karen. Movie with Karen.

Sunday: Church (wacko, I know, but sometimes a girl just needs to get back to her roots). Lunch with Karen. Slept all afternoon in an attempt to catch-up from lack of sleep on Friday night.

Yesterday I got into a fight with Mr. Wrong for about the 5,000th time and I overreacted to a situation with Mike, and in the Grand Tradition of Validation and Bad Decisions, I spent the night with Scott again last night.

At least now I know the first time wasn't a fluke.

The man really is fan-fucking-tastic in the sack. I mean, how can I let go of a man that goes down on ME every single time! Plus, he's so good at it, he could give lessons. We stayed up until 3 talking and laughing. Then after we had sex a second time, he held me tight, kissed me tenderly and asked me what I was thinking. Weird.

Labels: